Enjoy ten individual tickets for a jet boat ride in Marbella to enjoy during the season. Combine adrenaline with a lot of fun.
- Most popular!
JET BOAT RIDE
ADRENALINE AND INCREDIBLE LANDSCAPES!
- Adult From 13 years old
- Child 5 - 12 years old
- Private tour For max. 10 passengers from 5 years
Amazing Jet Boat Ride in Marbella
Our top rated jet boat is equipped with padded seats to ensure you are as comfortable as possible during your trip. Get on board and enjoy its strong 300CV jet-power turbo engine coupled with Hamilton Jet units, with an ability to pump an astonishing 50,000 liters of water per minute, while enjoying the views at speeds of up to 40 knots on water! And all this with the maximum safety and comfort thanks to our experienced and hand-selected crew who holds all mandatory commercial marine licenses, issued by Marina Mercante Española
During your jet boat ride you can expect to see and experience:
- 20 minutes of thrilling jetboating!
- Water slides and 360 degree spins. Our jet boat guarantees you all the fun you can handle with the maximum safety!
- Power-brake stops and wild wave riding.
- The astonishing waterfront mansions of the rich & famous of Marbella.
- The luxury and stunning Marbella Club and Puente Romano hotels. .
- Marbella’s stylish Beach Clubs. .
- Beautiful views off the coast, the Marina of Puerto Banús and the impressive La Concha mountain.
- Wear bathing suits or light clothing that can get wet in summer and dress warmly in winter.
- Bring towels and dry clothes to change into after the ride.
- You may get very wet, that’s part of the fun!
- It is recommended to wear sun protection throughout the year and glasses, especially for children (glasses) to prevent water from splashing in their eyes.
- Our fantastic jet boat is equipped with padded seats to ensure your maximum comfort throughout the trip.
- Get on board and enjoy its 300 hp in its purest state, powered by a Hamilton HJ2130 turbine capable of displacing 50,000 liters per minute, while enjoying the views at speeds exceeding 40 knots!
- And all with maximum safety and comfort at the hands of our experienced and carefully selected crew who have all the necessary official qualifications granted by the Spanish Merchant Navy.